Welcome To Wyandotte Chiropractic
Wyandotte Chiropractic uses proven, progressive, chiropractic methods like spinal adjustment, acupuncture, sports injury therapy and therapeutic massage that let you throw away the medications and turn your back on surgery. We’ll check for a variety of neuromuscular conditions like protruded or slipped discs, and look for potential root causes of your pain and headaches, like improper exercise, emotional and physical stress, and poor office workplace ergonomics. In fact, we pride ourselves on solving problems that others couldn’t.
Dr. Rick Smolen and Dr. Liz Kauric can bring you closer to lasting relief from acute or chronic pain, including upper back pain and lower back pain, neck pain and headaches—the things that stop you from living a full life.
Office Hours and Location
We have modified office hours due to the pandemic and are booking by appointment only. Please call us at 519-948-7434 to schedule and leave a message if we’re not available as we check them regularly.
4758 Wyandotte Street East
Windsor, Ontario N8Y 1H7
Our Clients Say
Just a quick note of thanks to you both, along with your entire staff for many years of excellent care. I truly believe that your care has kept me healthy and able to continue playing the sports I love year round.
– Steve, Windsor
Why Wyandotte Chiropractic?
When there are other chiropractors, why choose us?
- Experience: Combined chiropractic experience of 30 years.
- Dedication: Dedicated to improve your quality of life.
- Care: Dr. Rick and Dr. Liz treat every one of their patients with unhurried and personalized care.
- Honesty: They use an evidence based approach – just the straight facts
- Results: Our clients notice real results after their first visit.